ARESTA Work Positioning Safety Harness – AR+01150
Multi Plus 5 Comfort Plus Harness with Positioning Belt and EEZE-KLICK Buckles
ARESTA Multi Plus 5
Comfort Plus Harness with Positioning Belt and EEZE-KLICK Buckles
The Multi Plus 5 harness is a multi-purpose, fully adjustable, general fall arrest harness for work postioning.
This harness provides all the comfort and benefits of Plus range harnesses. It is ideal for construction work, roof work and
vertical climbing as well as general purpose and fall arrest.
Breathable mesh fabric in the shoulder, waist and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them
cool and dry.
• Front and rear fall arrest attachment points.
• Offset (cranked) work positioning side attachment points.
• Breathable shoulder and waist padding keeps the harness in shape ready for easy fitting.
• Quick connect buckles on waist, chest and legs with adjustment providing correct and secure fit.
• Extra wide, Moisture wicking 3D mesh padded shoulder, waist and leg straps for added comfort when working for long
periods of time.
• Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
• Tool loops on chest to keep tools handy.
• Fall indicators for continued safety inspections.
• Velcro covered labelling for long term inspections.
• Supplied with forged steel hardware.
EN 361 EN 358
Sizes M x XXL
Weight 2060 gms
Webbing Breaking strength 25KN
Static Strength 15KN
Rated to 150KG